$5 flat-rate shipping
I am a returning customer
Thank you for registering with Argan Oil!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
ThePureArgan (“us”, “our”, or “we”) is committed to protecting your information and value your concerns about privacy. Personal information received by ThePureArgan.com is not shared with or sold to third parties. We want you to feel comfortable using your website and applications. ThePureArgan wants you to know what information we collect from our customers and what exactly we do with that information.
Information Collection Practices.
• Purchases. When you place an order through ThePureArgan’s Website, we require that you provide your personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, shipping/billing address, phone number, credit card number and its expiration date in order to process and track your order. We may also maintain a record of your product purchases.
• Creating an Account. When you create an account on any of ThePureArgan’s Sites, we may ask for your full name and email address. We also ask you to create a password to access your account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. You do not need an account to make an online purchase, but you will need to create an account to use some of the other features on ThePureArgan’s Sites, such as to participate in the Ratings & Review feature. You can also create an account on ThePureArgan’s Blog by providing a username and your email address.
• Sign-up for Emails and Catalogs. You can sign up on ThePureArgan’s Sites to receive promotional emails from us that include the latest information about our new products, exclusive offers, tips and tricks and more. If you sign up for emails, we will ask you for your email address, name and country location. If you sign up to receive our catalog, we will ask for your name, mailing address, email address and other optional information regarding your preferences and interests.
• Facebook Applications. When you use one of our applications on Facebook, we will request your permission to access certain personally identifiable information on Facebook, such as your name, profile picture, gender, networks, user ID, list of friends, and other profile information. Depending on the application, you may have the opportunity to post reviews, questions, answers and other content to the application. You can change certain settings relating to these applications through your account and privacy settings on Facebook.
• Feedback. If you contact us to give us feedback or ask questions about ThePureArgan’s Sites or any of ThePureArgan’s services or products, we may store your communications, including any personally identifiable information you include in them, so we can effectively respond to you.
The above list provides examples of how we may collect personally identifiable information from ThePureArgan’s Sites. If you do not want us to collect your personally identifiable information, please do not provide it on ThePureArgan’s Sites.
Types of Information Collected.
ThePureArgan’s sites collects two typed of information: (a) personally identifiable information and (b) non-personally identifiable information.
(1) Personally identifiable information.
Personally identifiable information is any information about you, such as your name, address, telephone number, credit card number and billing information, birth date, email address, profile information, and purchase history. Whether or not you provide your personally identifiable information to us is completely up to you, but if you choose not to provide the information we request, you may be unable to fully enjoy ThePureArgan’s Sites and services, make a purchase or complete a transaction.
(2) Non-personally identifiable information.
Non-personally identifiable information can be technical information or it can be demographic information, such as your age, gender or interests. Non-personally identifiable information does NOT identify you personally.
Use of Information.
We collect information to serve you better and to provide you with a customized experience while using Benefit’s Sites. Information is collected during site visits and during the purchase process. Site visit information is used only in aggregate form to help enhance the overall thepureargan.com experience. Purchase information is maintained in account form as required to engage in secure consumer friendly e-commerce on thepureargan.com.
Users who purchase products on ThePureArgan.com may receive promotional emails. Users may opt-out of our mailing list during the order process. If a user does not opt-out during the order process they may log into their account and update their preferences. If a user does not create an account during their order they may opt-out of our mailing list by using the supplied link on any of our emails. Furthermore, the user may create an account using their email address and opt-out from their account page.
Users of ThePureArgan.com may receive promotional emails from ThePureArgan if they register for an account without purchasing a product. Users may opt-out of our mailing list for specials and promotions during the registration process. If a user does not opt-out during the registration process, they may log into their account and update their preferences.
Users may change their address or other personal information in their account. Users may edit any of their personal information by logging in and following the “edit” links in their account. If an account is not created during a purchase, a user may choose to create one later with the same email address used for the purchase.
If you would like to opt out of receiving promotional emails from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of each email.
If you would like to opt out of receiving direct email, mail, mobile marketing or telephone marketing calls from us, or if you prefer that we not share your personal information with third parties for marketing purposes, please send your request, including your name, email address, street address, city, state, and zip code, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (insert on subject line: Privacy Opt-Out Request). We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent improperly, or do not have complete information. We will process your request within 30 days of the date we receive your request, but you may, in the meantime, receive previously scheduled emails, mail or calls from us. Once you have opted out, you do not need to do so again.
Information on Public Areas of ThePureArgan’s Sites.
Any information you submit in a public area of ThePureArgan’s Sites – such as on a social media page, user comments, comments on ThePureArgan’s Blog, reviews or comments on the Ratings & Reviews feature, questions or answers on the Ask & Answer application or any other public forum - will not be treated as confidential and may be publicly disclosed. This applies to personally identifiable information, as well as non-personally identifiable information, so please consider your public postings before doing so. Additionally, information posted on social media pages will be subject to the terms governing those pages and websites.
Protecting the Privacy of Children.
ThePureArgan’s Sites are not intended for children. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children, and none of the ThePureArgan Sites are designed to attract children. Children under 13 may look at ThePureArgan’s Sites, but are not permitted to make a purchase, create an account, enter a promotion, submit a customer survey, sign-up for emails or post comments on ThePureArgan’s Blog or on ThePureArgan’s Applications. If we discover someone under the age of 13 has created an account or has otherwise provided us with their personal information, no matter how adorable they might be, we will remove their personally identifiable registration information from our records. If you are under 13 and would like to make a purchase, please ask a parent or legal guardian to place the order for you.
In the event that all or part of our assets are sold or acquired by another party, or in the event of a merger, you grant us the right to assign the personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information collected via the Sites.
Protecting Your Security.
Security for ThePureArgan’s Sites is in accordance with industry standards to protect the security of your personal information both online and offline. Personally identifiable information is stored on computer servers in a controlled environment that is reasonably protected from unauthorized misuse or disclosure. We use available technology and other techniques to implement systems like firewalls, and/or encryption to secure marketing data transfers.
Orders placed on ThePureArgan’s Website are encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, an industry standard that is used by vendors to ensure the security of online business. It negotiates and employs the essential functions of mutual authentication, data encryption, and data integrity for secure transactions.
We take special steps to safeguard your personal information and since your password is protected, only you can access your account information. We recommend that you keep your password private and always sign-off of your account and close your browser when you are finished shopping. If you have any questions about security on our website, please email us at .
Texas Governing Law.
Although we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our Website.
If we plan to utilize users’ personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection, we will notify users by posting a prominent notice on our Website for 30 days.